Tuesday, August 2, 2016

50 Hours of Success:


On behalf of the Artel artist group I would like to take the opportunity to both thank and congratulate everyone from participants to exhibition visitors and supporters of the 50HR. Print Project for making it such a successful and rich experience. Through your generosity of both time and financial support the event raised a little over $2000 for the Artel artists workshop which I believe is a wonderful result considering our humble expectations. I'm afraid I am still somewhat weary from little sleep in the last few days but I will post further images over the next few days. Suffice to say that collectively  it truly was a  successful 50 hour experience for all involved. A sincere thank you to all.    


                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment